Every day people are exposed to hours of artificial light from a variety of sources – computers, video games, office lights and, for some, 24-hour lighting in hospitals and nursing homes. Now new research in animals shows that excessive exposure to “light pollution” may be worse for health than previously
FitNews by Jules Newsletter
Read the latest edition of my Newsletter, FitNews by Jules:
- Trans Fat Bans Tied to Fewer Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Biking to Work Could Keep You Alive Longer, Study Says
- Is soda bad for your brain? (And is diet soda worse?)
- Hold That Pose: Yoga May Ease Tough Depression
- Make the Most Out of Your Workout Routine
- Exercise during pregnancy boosts a newborn baby’s brain capacity for life: University of Montreal study
- Why Exercise Is Good for the Heart
- Running May Be Good for Your Knees
- Genes May Dictate Your Love-or Hate-of Exercise
- How to Run Like a Girl
Want to get the latest news & promos?
Juliet has been training for the better part of a decade and uses her unique experiences with diverse clients as a basis for her individualized approach to fitness.