There’s nothing worse than walking out of the gym thinking welp, that was an hour of Netflix time I’ll never get back. Sure, there’s no such thing as a bad workout, but there is such thing as a great one. The good news? Every workout can feel extra satisfying with
FitNews by Jules Newsletter
Read the latest edition of my Newsletter, FitNews by Jules:
- How to Make (and Keep) Your New Year’s Resolutions Let this year be the one you finally follow through.
- Trans Fat Bans Tied to Fewer Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Biking to Work Could Keep You Alive Longer, Study Says
- Is soda bad for your brain? (And is diet soda worse?)
- Hold That Pose: Yoga May Ease Tough Depression
- Make the Most Out of Your Workout Routine
- Exercise during pregnancy boosts a newborn baby’s brain capacity for life: University of Montreal study
- Why Exercise Is Good for the Heart
- Running May Be Good for Your Knees
- Genes May Dictate Your Love-or Hate-of Exercise
Want to get the latest news & promos?
Juliet has been training for the better part of a decade and uses her unique experiences with diverse clients as a basis for her individualized approach to fitness.