The Plank is an effective exercise you can do to stabilize the entire core region and strengthen the obliques, abdominals and lower back, along with muscles in the torso and legs, but it is important that you learn to do it and its variations properly, both to keep your lower
FitNews by Jules Newsletter
Read the latest edition of my Newsletter, FitNews by Jules:
- How to Make (and Keep) Your New Year’s Resolutions Let this year be the one you finally follow through.
- Trans Fat Bans Tied to Fewer Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Biking to Work Could Keep You Alive Longer, Study Says
- Is soda bad for your brain? (And is diet soda worse?)
- Hold That Pose: Yoga May Ease Tough Depression
- Make the Most Out of Your Workout Routine
- Exercise during pregnancy boosts a newborn baby’s brain capacity for life: University of Montreal study
- Why Exercise Is Good for the Heart
- Running May Be Good for Your Knees
- Genes May Dictate Your Love-or Hate-of Exercise
Want to get the latest news & promos?
Juliet has been training for the better part of a decade and uses her unique experiences with diverse clients as a basis for her individualized approach to fitness.