Eating only three daily meals? Heavy and infrequent meals tend to trigger inactivity and a feeling of lethargy. You might have had the experience of feeling like resting after a heavy meal. Instead, try eating five times a day, around every 3 hours including two mini meals between three basic meals. Eating this way stimulates metabolism, increasing your energy levels. Since activity levels decrease throughout the day, less should be consumed in the latter part of the day. Since you will not be eating any heavy meals, you won’t ever feel stuffed. Contact me for a consultation and I will get you started on a wellness plan including nutritional guidelines.
FitNews by Jules Newsletter
Read the latest edition of my Newsletter, FitNews by Jules:
- Trans Fat Bans Tied to Fewer Heart Attacks and Strokes
- Biking to Work Could Keep You Alive Longer, Study Says
- Is soda bad for your brain? (And is diet soda worse?)
- Hold That Pose: Yoga May Ease Tough Depression
- Make the Most Out of Your Workout Routine
- Exercise during pregnancy boosts a newborn baby’s brain capacity for life: University of Montreal study
- Why Exercise Is Good for the Heart
- Running May Be Good for Your Knees
- Genes May Dictate Your Love-or Hate-of Exercise
- How to Run Like a Girl
Want to get the latest news & promos?
Juliet has been training for the better part of a decade and uses her unique experiences with diverse clients as a basis for her individualized approach to fitness.